Dr. Bullis has been board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 1997. A native of Washington, D.C., he attended both undergraduate and medical school at Georgetown University and obtained a Masters Degree in physiology at the University of Maryland at Baltimore. Dr. Bullis served in the U.S. Army at Ft. Lewis, WA, Fort Belvoir, VA, and Walter Reed Army Medical Center, in Washington, D.C. While at Walter Reed.Learn More
F.A.Q.What is “Anti-Aging Medicine”?
The primary goal of anti-aging medicine is to assist our patients in maintaining their youthful vitality through optimizing hormone levels, nutrient balance, nutritional status, weight, physical activity, mental function, and spirituality.Read More
- Laboratory Testing
- Basic and comprehensive blood tests.
- Basic and advanced cholesterol testing.
- Telomere testing.
- Hormonal testing, both salivary and blood tests.
- ALCAT testing for food intolerances.
- Spectracell micronutrient testing.
- Natural Hormonal Therapy
- Human Growth Hormone
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Food intolerance/leaky gut syndrome
- Thyroid disorders